LegacyGT.com

Did any MY05-08 Legacies come without heated seats?

Snowphun

I know most of these cars had the seat heater switches just behind the shifter, but I thought some models did not have them? If so they must have a different trim piece in place of the switches, and that's the part I'm trying to find. I already struck out at the local dealer (we got the wrong part), so any confirmation on a year and model that doesn't have the switches would be great.

Thanks.

IMAG0191.jpg.ca5ec00f2f98243fa1869f53c7eb3c83.jpg

I just cross referenced/ looked at your other thread and the center consoles are indeed different. In turn the coin dish from the SE Legacys will not work and neither would the normal heated seats piece from an LGT/Limited 2.5i. I assume this relates to the DCCD controller or something of that nature installed in the sti.

In the end, the part you received from the dealership is most likely the correct piece you are referring to but will not work for your purposes.

where are you located? If you're local you're welcome to come look at my console. I have the little cup. I use it for a mini bottle of hand sanitizer and my bluetooth headset.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Archived