LegacyGT.com

Need some directions

Kodax

I just bought Bilstein struts off a forumer and I am looking for springs that goes well with the Bilstein. I am considering between STi Pink and Swifts. I was wondering what are the pros and cons about it.

I have only read reviews that STi Pink is pretty stiff and Swifts are a perfect match for Bilsteins. Personally, I am looking for a balance between comfort and stiffness/sportiness. Right now I am going with Swifts but I want to make sure I am making the right decision.

In addition, could anyone point me in the right direction of what sway bar I should be looking for? I read about a couple of reviews about ralitek sway bar and it seems like it causes some weird noises when going through bumps. So are there any good sway bars out there for recommendations?

Lastly, this is my first time modding my car and if anyone could kindly point out if I have missed out any suspensions that is meant to be changed along with the springs + struts. It will be really help! :lol:

i've had bilstein HDs and swifts for about 50K miles and i'm starting to miss the comfort of the stock setup, lol. they handle very well (i have a 22mm whiteline RSB, also) but what i would give for a nice smooth ride on bumpy roads...

i've had bilstein HDs and swifts for about 50K miles and i'm starting to miss the comfort of the stock setup, lol. they handle very well (i have a 22mm whiteline RSB, also) but what i would give for a nice smooth ride on bumpy roads...

This scares me...there are some crazy pot holes in Seattle... How bad is it?

there's definitely a bit of roughness when you're riding through potholes. long rides can be smooth as long as the roads are okay, but it's tough to find a good balance between REAL comfort and REAL sport without dishing the $$$.

Archived