LegacyGT.com

Sagging seat back net

Only having the car for one week, one of my passengers has already managed to stuff a water bottle on the rear seat cargo net and stretch it all out. :mad: (hello...ever hear of cup holders?)

Does anyone know how to fix this? I was thinking about taking the plastic moulding around the net off and tighting the net but I'm not sure if I'll make things worse. Maybe I'm just being too anal?!?!

By the way, why does the passenger seat have this net and the driver side does not. Is this normal? Never noticed that before.

Only having the car for one week, one of my passengers has already managed to stuff a water bottle on the rear seat cargo net and stretch it all out. :mad: (hello...ever hear of cup holders?)

Does anyone know how to fix this? I was thinking about taking the plastic moulding around the net off and tighting the net but I'm not sure if I'll make things worse. Maybe I'm just being too anal?!?!

By the way, why does the passenger seat have this net and the driver side does not. Is this normal? Never noticed that before.

Since the car will always have a driver, it is positioned so that the driver can always get to it.

I keed I keeed

Ahh...thanks for the advice but the net is stretched not scratched. :) Anyway, the link did give me an idea (not sure why I missed it when I tried searching) It sorta bugs me that the drivers side does not have one and it sounds like there is an option for getting this part from the dealer. This will give me a better idea on how the other one is attached if I still wanted to attempt to fix it.

Archived