LegacyGT.com

5280FEST! JULY 30th!!

Specbobae

I registered my Honda Accord and figured I would check out the meet since its been a long time since I made it to one. Do I have the blessing of the Colorado guys to park my honda with you or do I need to park it with the fart can civics?:redface:

i need your name, and the year of your car

If I still have my license (long story) I'll totally register and hang with you guys!!

haha uh oh :/ hopefully everything works out in your favor! I have an area saved instead of spots so we should be good on space

The latest update on 5280Fest:

The registration list keeps growing and it looks like we are going to have some nice autos in attendance! We currently have over 250 autos registered for the show and almost ten thousand hits on the website!

Drive radio will be in attendance and doing a live radio broadcast for the duration of the show.

DJ Golden Graham will be on the ones and twos providing the best in today’s beats.

We have over a dozen vendors, performance shops and even a RC car event coming to the show for your entertainment.

We have two charities present which we strongly support and hope you will too.

We have 6 stunning 5280Fest models which will be mingling with everyone at the show and will be available for photos!

We have a several great giveaways for members of the public and those registered to try and win such as:

A Wave Car wash full detail package;

A pizza and beer party at Benders Bar and Grille;

A “secret” giveaway item from drive radio;

Brakes Plus is giving 4 Oil Changes;

Aloft Hotel is giving a Nights Lodging;

And others like Dave and Busters, Buci de Peppo, Higgy's Ice Cream, Rock Bottom, Quaker Steak and Lube and more!

Food and beverages will be provided by Fat Cats.

Our official trophy category is as follows:

BEST of Show;

BEST Interior;

BEST Honda/Acura;

BEST Toyota/Lexus/Scion;

BEST Nissan/Infiniti;

BEST Mazda/Hyundai;

BEST BMW/Mercedes;

BEST VW/Audi;

BEST Mitsubishi;

BEST Chevy/Cadillac;

BEST Chrysler/Dodge;

BEST Ford;

BEST Subaru;

BEST Truck;

BEST Bike;

BEST Exotic;

People Choice Award;

Most Represented Car Club.

Here is the link for directions to the event: http://5280fest.com/drivingdirections.html Also, attached is a site map showing the participant entrance.

Please plan on arriving between 9:00 a.m and 10:00 a.m. The judging will begin at 11:00 a.m. any autos that arrive beyond that time will not be part of the judging group and may have a separate staging area.

The trophy ceremony is scheduled for 3:00 p.m. and you must be present to win. The trophy winners will be asked to pose with their auto and the models for a shoot for the website. We will have a trophy train for the autos to line up as well.

The site will be laid out on a first come first serve basis, not by auto category. The only exception to this is if you are a member of an auto club, those will be grouped together.

You are welcome to bring canopies and chairs for yourself or your autos.

Autos that are part of a vendors display will be judged the same as every other auto.

Please remember 5280FEST is meant to be a fun event where we all share the same goal, to provide Denver modern customizers and car enthusiasts the opportunity to showcase their prized autos and come together for a day to enjoy cars, bikes, trucks and living at 5280! We trust you will respect everyone at the event respect others autos as if they were your own and not act in a manner unfitting of a public event. Please no burnouts, racing, gambling or carelessness. Any such acts will not be tolerated and will you will be asked to leave the show immediately.

Since this is our inaugural year we have offered you a few perks such as free registration and free giveaways. Everyone who has a car in the show will get a ticket for a chance to win one of our prizes.

The show to take place rain or shine

Thank you,

Scott

5280Fest

Archived