LegacyGT.com

Any thoughts on the Invidia Quad Tip CBE?????

subielova88

I'm trying to buy one so i need to know if its worth it, I already have an invidia catless downpipe and also I want to get the Invidia uppipe. So if you guys have any thoughts about these please share them with me. thanks

The only one to get is Version 3 with the fixed flanges at the Y. That one fits fine. The versions to stay away from are Versions 1 and 2 with the slip joints at the Y. They look fine on install, but when the pipes heat up, the mufflers move and will burn your bumper.

I have the V3 and love it! Nice mellow sound until you get on it. Very minimal droning if any at all at highway speeds. I also really enjoy the mostly stock looking appearance of it.

On the performance side of the house (correct me if I'm wrong) most every decent CBE out there will give you around the same performance. On that I'd say buy a CBE for looks, sound and overall build/fit quality. But thats just my $.02. If you want more info feel free to PM me.

2012 Xterra Pro-4X

2003 Outback Sedan Limited

D.U.S.T.O.F.F.

"Dedicated Unhesitating Service To Our Fighting Forces"

The only one to get is Version 3 with the fixed flanges at the Y. That one fits fine. The versions to stay away from are Versions 1 and 2 with the slip joints at the Y. They look fine on install, but when the pipes heat up, the mufflers move and will burn your bumper.

V3 isnt all that great either. I need to cut about 1/2" out of the mid-pipe... still butting into my bumper.

Archived