LegacyGT.com

Can anyone tell me what they think of this log?

Austin2334

Talked to Cobb and after a few emails and logs they told me to run ACN91 stage 1 map in Washington state. After running on that a few weeks I did a 3rd gear WOT pull. I dont know what Im looking at so please let me know if all looks good. Thanks

'11 LGT completely stock

datalog3.csv

looks good. There may have been a point and time where you had bad gas and it was knocking, or knocking for another reason....the ECU is working it's way back to 0 fine learning knock slowly. It's a stock map though, the factory tune may just be crappy per usual. Nothing to worry about. Don't be afraid to periodically log. Keep note of the Feedback knock correction and fine learning knock correction. If you don't know what these mean read this: http://www.romraider.com/forum/topic1840.html

DAM - Should be at 1.0. Either you hadn't done enough WOT pulls from last ecu reset or you had some knock which dropped it, and it is on it's way back up. No knocking in this log and positive FLKC, so looks like you'll be at 1.0 soon.

Boost - Looks alright but I think you are underboosting as evidenced by the positive boost error. It looks like boost is being hampered by max WGDC at 38%, although there might be some compensatory factors coming into play. And this is the first 5th-gen log I've seen so I'm not 100% sure the 'boost error' from Cobb is what I am familiar with.

If you do another log start it WOT at 2000rpms and go to 6500rpms, please.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

• 3 weeks later...

Well after a few more logs my DAM wasnt at 1.0. Makes me stressed out. Every time I turned the car off for the night, the next morning the DAM would start back at .8 so I think I'm going to uninstall the AP.

Is there a way to watch the numbers on the stock map?

Archived