LegacyGT.com

any good mechanics in east bay (or rest of bay area)..seat work..

cohenfive

we just bought an lgt ltd wagon after 3 test drives. a week later and the seat is huring my wife's back (thread on interior board). some have suggested i might be able to put spacers or do other things to boost the back of the seat relative to the front. if my local dealer (walnut creek) won't do this work does anyone else have an idea where i could go in the east bay or greater bay area that would be able to tweak the seat mounts a little? thanks.

In Walnut Creek, there is an auto upholstery shop that did good work. It is very close to Diablo Subaru (same street) that did work on a Miata seat for me-sorry cannot remember the name.

I recently used Acker Leather in the City. They are literally under the Phaedrus shop-Acker Leather Works. (415) 931-1288. 1641 Jackson St San Francisco, CA

Acker are truly artisans, and very reasonable. I needed an inch more headroom, and they customized the seat perfectly. Completely stealth too, as my wife still does not realize I had the seat customized. They are true craftsmen, and do all of Phaedrus and Dalywick's work.

Archived