LegacyGT.com

Going back to stock tune...

Insurgent

ok so i went back to stock on my car and need to put a stock or stg1 map on the car. i never had my stock rom as i've gotten a couple opensource tunes and never thought about getting my stock map. i have flashed roms before (i have romraider and ecuflash setup on my laptop w/ the tactrix) putting a map my latest tuner sent me to drive the car 100 miles to get tuned. i had different injectors for that one. i looked in the romraider forums for mickey's stg1 map and found spreadsheet version of it. it appears i would connect my cpu via ecuflash and read the rom and save it to my cpu. i would then copy/paste the parameters in mickey's map over what is in my current map. where does enginuity come in? question is, since i'm terribly unfamiliar with tuning, i dont know if the map in my car is a good starting point where maybe there are things modified that mickey's map doesn't touch. having never done the copy/paste thing, i'm really apprehensive to do that. does anyone have a stock or mickey stg1 map in ecuflash format (.hex?) that i could source? i saw testes map but in california i only have 91 oct...

thanks for your time.

if you find out the ECU version we can find a stock map to send to you. It's easier to download a complete map and flash it to your ecu rather than edit yours. I haven't dealt much with that forum...I do know they supply base maps (complete maps) to flash. To get the version/ID you open up your map in RR ecu editor and click View -> properties and it shows the alphanumeric ID. I have a couple 05 LGT MT stock maps floating around...

Archived