LegacyGT.com

Help Request; Snowflake Wheel Center Cap P/N

Muleski

I own a 2005 LGT wagon. This question has to do with a set of 16" 3rd gen LGT Snowflake wheels that I was able to source for my daughters 2002 Outback VDC. I was able to find a mint set, and need to find center caps.

Does anybody know the P/N for the center caps? If you have a set, would you mind pulling one, and sending the number to me? The P/N for the wheels is 28111-AC350. Need to determine the cap part number. It will be a lot easier to find them that way. I ordered a set from centercaps.net and what they sent me are cleary Forester center caps...won't fit.

Obviously if anybody has a set that they'd sell, or knows a source that information would be great. Thanks very much for any and all help.

Just to be clear on the wheels, I'm including a picture, including a center cap. Thanks.

894371634_SnowflakeSubieWheel.jpg.48ff010bda5c7d84f8fc81fab6c59e5e.jpg

That may be it. Looks about right. But I've seen that P/N sourced to a lot of different Subie wheels.

If you or, anybody can actually pull a centercap from a snowfloake rim and verify, it would be a huge help.

I'm inclined to buy, but if wrong, then I'll have two sets of the wrong ones. The first set that I bought, which don't fit are 28811 AC140.

Thanks very much. Really appreciate the help/posts.

Archived