LegacyGT.com

2005 Service Manual Source?

Does anyone know of a source for a complete service manual (either on CDROM or hardcopy) for the 2005 Legacy GT? I know that one can subscribe to STIS for limited downloads ($35 for 72 hours), but it would be so much more convienient to actually have a manual in hand. I've always purchased a service manual for every vehicle I own, but can't find a source for the 2005 manual. I do have a set of 2004 Subaru manuals, but as you know, the 2005 model is quite different.

Heavy Metal Killed Beethoven

Support Classical Music

Guest turboman
Subaru dealer parts Manager told me there are something like 10 separate manuals for each major section. Whole set costs like $400. I doubt all the Subaru mechanics even have a set. There's probably a couple sets available in the garage that they borrow for specific jobs the first time they do them.

As with rclark0032, I, too, have absolutely no idea how to get you what you want.

However, instead of looking for the factory service manual, perhaps you'd simply be interested in looking at some of our fellow LGTers' "Vacation Pictures" ?

;)

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I agree with rclarck0032 and TSi+WRX. After you have a look at those vacation pix, you'll forget all about your hunt for a stupid service manual. ;)

Archived