LegacyGT.com

reliable tire shops in northern va

joedirtae09

I picked up a new set of wheels today and Im wondering where to take these to get mounted.

Anyone know of a tire shop that does good work? Ive read all those posts about people going to just tires, good year, tires plus, etc... and getting their wheels all scratched up.

If anyone is going to mess these up, Id rather it be me!! :lol:

Mach V qouted me $150 to have my new wheels mounted/balanced and moving over the TPMS. But I didnt want to wait and schedule an apointment.

I went to Virginia Tire & Auto in Springfield. They charged me $130 and I slipped the tech a $20 to be extra careful.

So all in all... it was the same price, I just didnt have to wait, Mach V is always busy.

Mach V qouted me $150 to have my new wheels mounted/balanced and moving over the TPMS. But I didnt want to wait and schedule an apointment.

I went to Virginia Tire & Auto in Springfield. They charged me $130 and I slipped the tech a $20 to be extra careful.

So all in all... it was the same price, I just didnt have to wait, Mach V is always busy.

Wow that's pricey up there. Local place I use charges $15 per corner for mount/balance and install. Used to be only $12 a corner.

Mach V is always busy for a reason. They do amazing work. I'm their customer and will be that way. They do amazing tunes, diligent work, and are thorough.

But if you cannot wait, and must have it done as soon as possible, Radial Tire in Silver Spring, MD. They are THE tire and wheel shop around. Any tire you want, they have or can get in a day. They have teflon handle bar wheel mounting machines and will even do inverted tire installs so you don't scratch your outside facing rim.

Archived