LegacyGT.com

Need a body shop recommendation for the Cherry Hill, NJ vicinity

Norm Peterson

Long story short, my wife was about to get out of the LGT in a parking lot and somebody hit the partially open driver's door. Door is bent/buckled but wasn't pushed into the fender or far enough to rub against the fender when opening/closing it.

I have been given the name of one possible place already (Steve's Auto Body near the Cherry Hill Mall, if anybody knows anything about the quality of their work).

Dealing with insurance and body shops is something that (fortunately)we're not at all familiar with.

Any help is appreciated.

Norm

Is the person that hit you paying for it?

I got hit in rear left side of car in my altima. I went to a (franchise) collision max in marlton just off rt 73 and the circle on main street. They did a good job. I cant see any diff in paint or the dent i had.

There insurance paid it all. All I did was report it to my insurance then called there insurance. And went through them it went really smooth I dealt with Allstate and ended up switching from geico cheaper home and auto insurance because it went so smooth. Also rental car place will meet you at auto body shop.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm afraid that I don't know how it's going to play out. An insurance company representative came out and looked at the car and left a bunch of paper plus a check (we own the car outright). Supposedly they'll be doing all the legwork from here, save for the matter of me driving the car to wherever and sending in the report (which I just got through scanning).

I think we're fortunate in not needing a rental, as that's one less expense/hassle to have to cope with. It'll be the Mazda 626 that gets driven a little more for a while (the tan car at the very right side of my avatar).

Norm

Archived