LegacyGT.com

Cobb Austin AWD Dyno Day

bnguyenbb6

I would recommend you guys get this together. Capital Z's of Texas (the Austin Z-club) just did one of these dyno days with Cobb and it was a lot of fun. Even Trey Cobb came out and hung out and talked shop with us as well. The whole thing was really worthwhile. You guys should totally get it scheduled.

I dont have my Legacy GT anymore (or AWD for that matter), but if you're short and need someone to fill another spot let me know and I'll come hang out and drool over the LGTs. I miss mine an awful lot.

Go Cardinals!

Marvin was the guy with the blue EvoX at the capital of Z dyno day. It'd be great for those that are E-Tuned to get on the dyno and see delta when you upgrade to another turbo etc. I've spoken to a shop with a dyno(not cobb but you can figure it out) and I was told that there is not alot of money made from dyno days. They usually break even.

I'm in S.A. and might be interested, as long as you all don't care that I want to toss a non-subaru on there. :)

Take it easy baby, no need for this meanness. We should keep it peaceful, homeboy, Jesus!

mcrae.me/minecraft

facebook.com/mike.mcrae.me

twitter.com/mcraeme

I have a TT Quattro, so AWD is a non issue; just curious to see what it can put down. I honestly have no idea, just guesses. :(

Take it easy baby, no need for this meanness. We should keep it peaceful, homeboy, Jesus!

mcrae.me/minecraft

facebook.com/mike.mcrae.me

twitter.com/mcraeme

So the date is August 6th. If you would like to participate, please contact my friend Marvin at the email address above. I think I'll be there after work(~2pm ish) but my car is going through some changes so it wont be on the dyno.

• 3 weeks later...
Dang, they're full. If anyone decides they're not going to make it please give Cobb a call and cancel your slot so I can use it. Either way way I'll be dropping by at some point, either for my slot or sometime in the afternoon to watch.

Archived