LegacyGT.com

Looking for a cheap but great exhaust shop

OGHK87Jay

Hi everyone I need new midpipes and my exhuast readjusted for my prodrives. Is there any place thats does it cheap but does great work looking to spend 100-200 bucks for the pipes and pipes redone on the cans because they stick out too far and the knuckle head who did mine used 2.75" piping instead of 3" and they went out of business. So please help me out.

Ive got you Jay. In SanDiego its a different story but here in our hood you need to go see Rene.

4739 Valley Boulevard

Los Angeles, CA 90032

(323) 221-6939

He has done work on LGT headers and exhaust for me. He has found boost leaks for me. He has offerend to custom fabricate whatever I want a rediculously low prices.

His work is insane. If you doubt it just roll into his shop and note that you are one of the few non-track cars there. Call me if you are in the area. I'll pick you up what he works on your car.

Its a fun place to check out. Last time I was there I was checking out his triple rotory GT60 Datsun 510.

TOTALLY SICK. Its worth the drive to check it out. Dirty little race shop but my kind of place. Love it. Check out youtubes of him too at the track. Wicked fast.

I'm most likey going to visit the exhaust guy next weekend. I hope Rene takes credit card. Max let me know when you need my bodyshop guy. My hoodscoop is getting painted up by him right now and am picking it up friday

• 2 weeks later...

Archived