LegacyGT.com

GMS Turbo Inlet Install Question?

HpJunkie

I have the whole thing installed and damn it was B****. One hose is two short and wont make it to the top port, nothing a connector and hose wont fix but anyways to my question. I have unplugged the PCV sensor and pipe. GMS doesnt have a port for it. I jumpered the sensor with the metal tab inside, but now what do you do with the open hose. Cap it or something? YES Ive already searched a ton and nothing just perrin threads. Thanks

Not sure about the GMS inlet but with the Perrin inlet, remove the sensor completely from the hose, use the jumper in the harness, connect hose to supplied elbow and install in the top port on the inlet..hope this helps.

Ok so I grabbed a catch can. Question now is this. I ran the PCV hose around the motor to my catch can now I have to connect the catch can to the intake somehow to keep the system closed. The GMS inlet has no other connection. Could I TEE my catch can back into the Evap Selenoid Hose thats already connect to the inlet.

Does the PCV hose blow air and the evap hose suck air or what are there functions. I need to connect my catch can to something now on the intake but what?

Archived