LegacyGT.com

Help! DRL problem maybe....

I have a 07 2.5i and just started having trouble with my lights. I cut the drl wire a long time ago and have had no such issue until today. I just manually have to turn lights on now... CEL light is on, but that code reads for a new 02 sensor which I just ordered so that issue will be taken care of. My passenger hi beam light does not work and the indicator does not light up on the dash when I turn highs on. The driver side light works perfectly fine with high and low beams on. When I turn the low beam lights on, my passenger side light has all three lights on at a dimmer level. (Blinker, Low, High). The driver side has all three lights on as well but the low beam is at the normal strength. I've checked fuses. The bulbs in the headlights are fine but I am not sure in the dashboard. Any suggestions would be great! I've replaced the hi beam light on passenger side as well with new bulb and this won't come on when I hit the highs. I am going to go run through the fuses to double check in case i missed something. Thanks for any ideas again! :confused:

lol nice. I've had the same problem a few weeks ago. Was driving me crazy how DRL was coming on the highbeams and the driver's side lows. Then I didn't have high beam on driver's side. Then I realize it was just a blown fuse for the driver's side headlight!

Archived