LegacyGT.com

New impreza look

What do you think?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Looks great.... i'd hit (not just cuz its fast)
    • Hell no... Subaru is in trouble
    • Eh.. its alright I would still buy it
    • The Tribeca and now this... I'm losing interest in Subaru

A lot of people in other automotive forums are complaining about the future look of the impreza. I find it quite unique and interesting. What do you think?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/Wthermans/2006%20STi/Front-1.jpg

I really dislike that grille. It looks like a Forenza.

http://www.autocentre.ua/ac/03/34/images/06/DaewooSuzuki_Forenza.jpg

I need to see a picture of it from a different angle in real world lighting I guess. I really dislike that grille though. I think they finally got the Impreza looking good and now they've gone and f-ed it up.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I actually like it fairly well, Subaru has allways been... distinctive with the styling of their cars. Then again I like the styling of new BMW's as well and I like idrive, so most probably think I am crazy.

Well when the bug eye Imprezas came out they said it was ugly but you would eventually get used to it. I like it, looks more agressive compared to the current Impreza line.

Subaru hired the designer of Alfa Romeo so the grille follows the tradition of the classic Alfa Romeos.

poll could use one more box for who cares? Don't hate it. Don't like it. Been there, done it, owned an '04 STi and I've moved on.... i will "never" be in the market for another un-Impreza. (oops now you really know how i feel about the new styling... :lol: )

Archived