LegacyGT.com

Sigh..Help with this big dent...

mastabo

Long story short, the car needs repairs...( Stupid tree on our drive way...)

So it is pretty deep and the paint is peeling off from it. I guess its pretty severe. I want to pull it out but its really deep. Any recommendation guys?

I just moved to Florida and I have only seen one legacy( except 2011 models)... other than mine. Pretty sad.

Back to the point. How much would something like this cost? I also think the backlight looks better without the red cover. :)

Thank You~

legacy.png.f308db498ef9fa2c1e4c39546c251b45.png

Long story short, the car needs repairs...( Stupid tree on our drive way...)

So it is pretty deep and the paint is peeling off from it. I guess its pretty severe. I want to pull it out but its really deep. Any recommendation guys?

I just moved to Florida and I have only seen one legacy( except 2011 models)... other than mine. Pretty sad.

Back to the point. How much would something like this cost? I also think the backlight looks better without the red cover. :)

Thank You~

A truck backed into my Volvo, and did pretty much like that. Insurance covered the repair (replacement rear quarter panel) but it was about $3.5k (CA insurance prices). Pulling is tricky because of the crease line in the panel, but might not be too noticeable if done well.

Archived