LegacyGT.com

tiny rubber hose came off = LOTS of CEL codes!!

http://www.mcmaster.com/#

53175K21

this is the 8mm size, you need 4 of them

53175K24

this is the 11mm size, you need 3 of them

53175K25

this is the 12mm size, you need 10 or so

53175K26

this is the 13mm size, you need 5 of them

Front of Intake

BOV

does it take forever, yes, will nothing ever, ever pop off again, we shall see :D

I did have to do all this while my upper intake was off to replace the Upper to TGV gaskets, but they are all stainless, so they are pretty, and will stay that way :D

If there is anybody in the SF Bay area that needs help with any of this, I now have a fantastic level of expertise in the subject of everything induction related, and am willing to help, for a sushi dinner.

Don't worry, some other vacuum hose is bound to pop off in another year. ;)

http://www.mcmaster.com/#

53175K21

this is the 8mm size, you need 4 of them

53175K24

this is the 11mm size, you need 3 of them

53175K25

this is the 12mm size, you need 10 or so

53175K26

this is the 13mm size, you need 5 of them

Front of Intake

BOV

does it take forever, yes, will nothing ever, ever pop off again, we shall see :D

I did have to do all this while my upper intake was off to replace the Upper to TGV gaskets, but they are all stainless, so they are pretty, and will stay that way :D

If there is anybody in the SF Bay area that needs help with any of this, I now have a fantastic level of expertise in the subject of everything induction related, and am willing to help, for a sushi dinner.

Which one do you guys think will most likely be next to pop off?

As long as you have the "T" fittings & BPV zip tied, you should be good to go for a while. Only when you start disconnecting other hoses, for whatever reasons, is where you need to be concern. When you break the seal of the other hoses, they become a little looser.
My wife's balls are delicious.

As long as you have the "T" fittings & BPV zip tied, you should be good to go for a while. Only when you start disconnecting other hoses, for whatever reasons, is where you need to be concern. When you break the seal of the other hoses, they become a little looser.

thanks for the info. I will then zip tie the hose on the BPV. I have not done that one yet and it is an easy one to do.

Archived