LegacyGT.com

legacys not selling?

And I hope it stays that way.:D

But seriously, what's keeping you from pullin the trigger on a relatively dirt cheap Un-Limited GT, which will not be available MY06. Exterior/Interior Color, Options, Price ?

Mojo

The fact that they found me a silver 05 Limited at the "factory" where I can get all the options I want put on at cost. :D

only ads I see are for the outback and how it has the ground clearance of the explorer.. well to me its not really an explorer competitor so much as it is a freestyle competitor.. a car that the outback blows through several walls before it completley blows it away..

I had adiscussion with a guy last night that basically implied that there is something worng with subaru under the statement "and you think that you're the only person taht has figured out what a great car this is and thats why you see so few of them?" implying that the 30000 camrys I see a day mneans that toyota is the best car ever made anywhere ever.. I dont know why people dont buy them.. maybe the words "4 cyl" and "19mpg" in the same sentance scare them because of the 7-10 second 4cyls they have driven before.. this 4 may as well be an 8 in my book, I used to care how many cylinders a car had.. all I care know are the figures.. HP fuel economy and performance, this car has it all, althogh an 00-03 corvette is still mighty attractive to me.. same price as a GT LTD.. :p

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Subarus are extremely popular up here. I've seen at least 5 or 6 different ones up here. AWD is quite useful in Rochester winters, and Van Bortel Subaru moves more cars than most dealerships in the country; in fact, they may actually be #1. Everyone loves Subarus, and the LGT Ltd. wins over the A4 quattro and the 3__xi due to pricing.

It all comes down to the terrible marketing of Subaru! Although I must say, I enjoy how exclusive the vehicle is on the roads here in FL! :)

I agree completly the only other subbies i see around here are Rex's, and MAYBE a STI (usually a tourist). I love not seeing any other legacy's sedan or wagon around. Just the other night had a older couple check out my car as we were leaving the bar.

- Luminati

Here in Rochester, NY Subarus are quite common too. They're not ubiquitous, but they are fairly common. One of my friends is from Vermont and says just about everywhere you go you see them, and I've heard the same of Maine.

yeah here in southern cali people really don't need the awd but they handle better on dry road any ways. But people are starting to find out how dependible they really are. For 2005 subaru beat honda for the first time. So subaru is number one in dependibility.

they're highly competitive in pricing as well.. the msrp of the cars is higher than most, but according to a thread on here most people get cluse to the invoice onm these cars, which puts them in close competition with cars similarly equipt.. only much slower and FWD..
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived