LegacyGT.com

Has anyone used Surf City Garage products?

Saw them advertised online, and checked out their stuff at Pep Boys. It's pricey, but Amazon sells a kit for $55. It's got all your basic materials. Reviews seem positive on other sites. Just wondering if anyone here has used their stuff?

I've seen them at the trade shows and on the shelf, but haven't actually used any of their products. I don't know who writes their copy for their marketing and advertising, but whoever it is has read my stuff before because I can see some of my sort of trademark phrases used in their product descriptions and instructions. I've always gotten a kick out of that. lol

I wouldn't hesitate to give them a shot, but just be careful what your expectations are. The way they hype some of their products concerns me that they are trying to use slick marketing to make up for performance in other areas. In my experience you are more likely to be disappointed in a really good product if your expectations are set too high. Don't expect anything out of the results and then see what you get. They may be very good products. I've honestly not heard anything bad about them.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived