LegacyGT.com

19" wheels fit on 09?

mikystyle

Looking at getting a set of wheels on craigslist. They are Konig "Unknowns" measuring 19x8 with a 45 offset. tires are 235/35/19 nankangs. Will I have any rubbing issues with stock suspension on 09 Sedan? thanks.

So it's 19x9.5, +45??

I seriously doubt that'll work. Most, if not all, of the 9.5" wide wheels I've seen on the forum are in the 30s for offset. My 8.5" wheels are +44...and yer looking at an inch wider, with 1mm difference in offset.

Ask Drift Motion or XenonK. Both of those members are who I would talk to about wheel fitment, if I had a question.

So it's 19x9.5, +45??

I seriously doubt that'll work. Most, if not all, of the 9.5" wide wheels I've seen on the forum are in the 30s for offset. My 8.5" wheels are +44...and yer looking at an inch wider, with 1mm difference in offset.

Ask Drift Motion or XenonK. Both of those members are who I would talk to about wheel fitment, if I had a question.

Thanks a lot for your help

i ran 19x8 +49 with tein s-techs which is a 2" drop, minor rubbing on fender liner...now I run 19x8 +49 with a 15mm spacer with RCE coilovers and 0 zero rubbing, but im pulled and rolled...tires are 235/35/19...the sizing you want to run is a bad idea...

AFAIK, there is no such thing as a 19x9.5 et45 5x100 Konig Unknown.

That's actually an exceptionally rare size wheel, if not completely non-existant without going custom.

19x9.5 et40 5x100 is flush rear fitment on some VW's......?

To piggyback off this, is 235/35R19 a good Size with 19x8 45 offset? I have coliovers and I'm already expecting to roll fenders.

235/35/19 is very tall tire compare to the OEM size

you might rub if you are very low

I am going to run 8.5 +45 on 225/35/19, and it's gonna be sunk

Archived