LegacyGT.com

Sedona-Jerome May 28th Meet Pictures

Legacy05

We had a suby meet on Saturday .. It was nice finally getting a chance to hang with other people who had subies. I was happy to report, that I was the only Legacy there. I got quite a few thumbs up over my ride :) For those that don't live here, the drive up to Sedona and back down through Jerome has some great canyon type of driving. I was the lead car for part of the stretch. A guy in an STi behind me, told me he probably couldn't get much more out of his car. I was hallin azz ... 15-20 mph turns and etc ... the RE-92's aren't really that bad of tires, it was 90+ out so that might have helped, they stuck to the road rather well. The guy with the STi had his G-tech with him, and we pulled .99G on one corner ... sweet! I think the advantage I had over those that were there, is I have auto-x'd for a couple of years. So I was setting myself up before each turn, which had to have helped :) The guy right behind me had a big ol grin on his face after we were done. :) (OH I guess having Stage 1 going helps too ;), but the STi was running Stage 1 as well.)

Here is a link to the photo gallery

http://70.190.124.109:8081/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core:ShowItem&g2_itemId=794

I saw the post for the drive and really wanted to go, but I was up in Colorado all weekend. Do you have a got goldie sticker on your windows? If so I saw your car up at the Arrowhead AMC when we went to see Star Wars two weeks ago. Cant wait for the next meet I will be there for sure.:)

Thanks!!! Yeah they are the JDM aero spats and the car is lowered on iON Performance Sport springs ... you missed a fun event .. hopefully future events will be a little more organized ... on the drive up, half the group left the other half behind. (Traffic etc).

Btw, there are some subies that get together Thursday nights at Rays Pizza (I think that's the name) at 7:30 ... its on the corner of 35th ave and Union Hills. I haven't gone yet, but the wifey and I plan on going this Thursday. I also ordered my personalized plate for my car "BXRPWRD" :)

I would have loved to have met up with the group (I'm near Prescott), but we were in CA over the weekend. I'll watch this area now that there's some more activity here...

Archived