LegacyGT.com

Is this what a stock log should look like?

Black_Rain

Any input is great. Not sure if I should be concerned about the FBKC in high RPM or not. Logged this to go to Infamous Stage 1 and thought I'd post it here for feedback.

What parameters would you guys consider adding/removing from this log? On my learning view (in another post), I have a high A/B value for the A/F Learning, so I think I have a small vac/boost leak (still trying to track it down). But other than that, any feedback is great!

Looks like 12.62 is my peak boost @ about 4K rpm. I'm still a newb when it comes to Timing & WGDC & g/s)

Can anyone comment on if I should use 1-byte or 4-byte parameters?

5_29_Stock_93Oct.csv

here's a quick baseline set of params to log-

engine speed

engine load 2-byte

ignition total timing

IAM ign advance multiplier or post a learning view

knock sum(if available)

feedback knock

fine learning knock

throttle opening angle

WGDC

IAT

Mass airflow g/s

anifold relative press corrected

a/f correction 1

you are correct in that you're not even hitting stock boost levels...you're AF looks normal to me however you have some feedback knock up top... yet it hasn't happened enough times to trigger a FLKC event....<-- so that's good.

search google for "learning view download" free program and run it then post a screenshot

Thanks - I'll try another log with some of those parameters.

My IAM has been at 1 from multiple LV's, so I didn't log that. And I did notice my high end knock, so I'll get different gas and log again.

What are stock levels?

boost should be about 13.5psi tapering to the single digits....

it's a significant find but not to the point where your ECU feels the need to pull timing....especially if your LV shows 0's across the table..

for the boost, check all your throttle body hoses and turbo/tmic seal, look for any loose hoses. The throttle body hose is loose many times, especially at the throttle body- might take some finagling to get at the clamp there- might have to remove the tmic to reposition the clamp to an accessible position.

Thanks again - I did a visual check for any loose hoses or bare nips, didn't find any. I did forget to check the intercooler tanks (although i'm stock, so I can imagine them failing under "stock" boost). I also didn't remove the intercooler, but I'll do that as well. All signs point to a leak, I've attached my learning view from my other thread, so I guess it's just a matter of me finding the leak.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/scr5008/LearningView_SS_5-27-201115544PM.jpg

Archived