LegacyGT.com

Need help for customizing my exhaust!

lranchev

Sup mates,

I would like to bring some sound to my Legacy 09 2.5i. Right now is way too quiet for my taste.on other hand I don't want to make it too loud, meaning I don't want ppl hear me a mile away:lol:

Is there anyone on here or can you recommend someone who can do that mod for me?

I am in Boston .

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the link. I will check them out. I do not know though if this is a reasonable price because I am not very familiar. I thought I will be fine with 300 to 400 at most for what I am looking for!

Is 550 good price?

$550 is the lowest brand new catback on the market for the legacy. Sorry. All other systems range all the way up to $1200

I think GMS is cheaper

BUT..

I <3 my magnaflow

Isn't it way too loud btw?

I look for something quieter and when I speed I don't want the cops in the region know that I am coming :)

Noise tolerance depends on the person. I don't find it loud at all. Can you hear it? Yes. Obnoxious no. I don't hear it at cruising speeds and only lightly accelerating.

Noise tolerance depends on the person. I don't find it loud at all. Can you hear it? Yes. Obnoxious no. I don't hear it at cruising speeds and only lightly accelerating.

just wait till you're no longer stage 0 ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I decided to try the custom exhaust of a shop here close to me! I just swapped the mufflers to turbo exhaust:

SS 409 Pro Turbo Stainless Mufflers

Classic car enthusiasts have continuously asked for a deep performance tone muffler without the loud resonance in the vehicle created by many of the highly advertised mufflers on the market. We took the challenge to create a muffler that increased horsepower and at the same time produced a low deeper tone. The SS 409 Pro Turbo stainless muffler has become so popular we have added additional designs to this popular design. The SS 409 Pro Turbo is now available in a Truck Pro Turbo, Import Pro Turbo, Dual Muscle Car Pro Turbo, Dual Truck Turbo as well as the original Classic Car SS 409.

and i took the resonator out too.

Here is the result:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvOqoWudUso&feature=player_embedded]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvOqoWudUso&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

What do you guys think?

IMAG0164.thumb.jpg.90b12c338eb21fb44438e8889121b995.jpg

IMAG0166.thumb.jpg.a470746c2281d1d35d379a484165afbf.jpg

Archived