LegacyGT.com

AJWPERFORMANCE saving new england one subie at a time

eppley

I recently was in the market for a set of coilovers to give me a drop that I was looking for with a good comfortable ride for a daily driver. I searched the web for days. I stumbled upon a local shop (AJWPERFORMANCE) they offered coilovers with a 3 inch drop and were fully adjustable and to top it off the price was just about where i wanted to spend. At first I was a little skeptical so I drove up to the shop and was surprised when I got there. Great looking shop a waiting room with wii, wifi, playstation, t.v definetly set up to take care of the customer. The lift and the workarea was awesome with redbull coolers and parts and intakes lined the walls for the impulse buys( i splurged on a strut tower bar) anyways the service was proffesional and at the sametime real. I felt like I was at my boys garage hangin. so I got the drop I wanted wich was almost 3 inches in the front and a lil less in the rear. The ride was phenomenal for the drop. The damper is adjustable and so is the camber. We went straight to his alignment guy and he didnt stop till he got that camber perfect. He did so good I had to tip the guy even though the price of the alignment was included in the install. I was really impressed with the service and the quality of the ISC coilovers. If you guys are looking for good quality affordable coilovers you have to go see andrew out in fairhaven, Mass. I have been going back since. I just recently purchased a catback exhaust from him at a ridiculous price. I am so glad we got a place like this in our area. His shop and his people (shoutout to the mechanic Tanner) keeps growing the work he does shows. Thanks AJW keep them subies going and I will see soon when the catback comes in love the ride.

epplys.thumb.jpg.8b74e367db3b62c42324a0637960da77.jpg

Archived