LegacyGT.com

1st annual SELL YOUR ISH swap meet @ Area1320

05_2.5

Stole this from over on NASIOC

June 26th marks the first time we will be holding an ALL SUBARU swap meet. Have some parts you have been hanging onto and want to dump? Bring them in and sell to other members!!! This will be set up just like a garage sale but faster paced! Starts at 9am ends at 12 noon! Begin to set up starts at 7:30am. BRING ANYTHING YOU CAN FIT IN YOUR CAR and onto a small table http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif We will have some tables for use but try to bring your own. If we over fill our parking lot we will use a neighbors so don't worry!!

Here is the catch, since spaces are limited. We want to make sure everyone who wants to sell stuff has a spot I need everyone to register with me before hand. The fee is small at only $5 and can be sent via paypal. PM me for the addy. The only reason we are charging a fee is to make sure everyone who sells is registered.

We will also be selling stuff laying around here as well, items like wastegates, turbos, a/c compressors, doors, windows transmissions, exhausts etc etc!!!

ALL FOR DIRT FLIPPIN CHEAP!!

Event- Sell your ish swap meet

Time- set up 7:30am starts 9am ends 12pm

Where- Area1320 Easton PA. www.area1320.com

contact for setup instructions ryan@area1320.com or call 610-252-2838

Archived