LegacyGT.com

Best locally available Matte finish leather conditioner?

Yeah I've heard so and so about X product, but is there anything at walmart/autozone/parts america/pepboys/kmart/etc/etc that has a matte finish? I don't really feel like mailordering a bottle for $10 shipping..

The less gloss the better..

TIA

Lexol smells like goat urine, but its not especially shiney once you buff the leather down. You can usually find that locally at AutoZone or PepBoys. Its in a brown bottle with a white spray top. You can't miss it. Just plug your nose when you put it on. The smell only lasts as long as you are applying it. It won't stink up the car or anything.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I just used meguires leather cleaner/conditioner, and the new interior quick detailor. I loved them both, the leather is very rich and soft feeling and the dash is clean but not shiny, I too do not like for my dash or seats to shine, so the meguirers worked great!!! I definetly recommend both products, oh and they both have a GREAT smell too, not a chemical smell, but a great clean smell!!!

I just used meguires leather cleaner/conditioner, and the new interior quick detailor. I loved them both, the leather is very rich and soft feeling and the dash is clean but not shiny, I too do not like for my dash or seats to shine, so the meguirers worked great!!! I definetly recommend both products, oh and they both have a GREAT smell too, not a chemical smell, but a great clean smell!!!
I have meguire's leather wipes.. shines like crazy.. I only used it on one spot because you could tell it was drying out..

Archived