LegacyGT.com

Firmware Update for all Subaru AccessPORTs

COBB Tuning

http://blogs.cobbtuning.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/AP-BAR.jpg

COBB Tuning has released a firmware update for all Subaru AccessPORTs. Firmware version 1.6.4.0-1960 fixed a bug that caused a “no-start” issue, corrects the gear position monitor for 2010-2011 STIs and includes AccessPORT support for the 2011 Legacy GT and limited AccessPORT support for the 2011 Forester XT.

This update corrects a rare “no-start” condition after flashing the ECU. Users of AccessTUNER Race should apply this update to avoid this issue in the future.

Full support for the 2011 Legacy GT and limited support for the Forester XT is available with this update. AccessPORT part number AP-SUB-003 is capable of supporting these vehicles with a simple firmware update. A complete list of Off-The-Shelf calibrations for the 2011 Legacy GT can be found in the Legacy GT AccessPORT Map Database. Off-The-Shelf maps for the 2011 Forester XT are not available at this time. Performance maps for the 2011 Forester XT can be created via AccessTUNER software. COBB Tuning is seeking 2011 Forester XT owners in the Austin, TX area to assist with Off-The-Shelf map creation for compensation. Please email calibration@cobbtuning.com if interested.

For complete firmware release notes, follow the following links:

To update your Subaru AccessPORT, download AccessPORT Manager from the COBB Tuning Support Page and select “Update” under the “Updates “ tab.

For more information on AccessPORT support for your Subaru, visit our website at COBB Tuning.com, visit the COBB Tuning Forums or call us at 1-866-922-3059. To join on the COBB Tuning conversation, head over to our COBB Tuning Facebook page and click the LIKE button to stay plugged in, or follow us on Twitter!

I noticed that maps updated from v118 to v300. I know they add Launch Control and Flat Foot Shifting for M/T guys but do they do anything for A/T guys? I have Stage 1 93 installed on my 2005 Legacy GT Wagon with A/T. Any changes I should be aware of or are they identical (minus LC and FFS)? Would it be of any benefit to go from Stage 1 93 v118 to v300? Thanks.

I noticed that maps updated from v118 to v300. I know they add Launch Control and Flat Foot Shifting for M/T guys but do they do anything for A/T guys? I have Stage 1 93 installed on my 2005 Legacy GT Wagon with A/T. Any changes I should be aware of or are they identical (minus LC and FFS)? Would it be of any benefit to go from Stage 1 93 v118 to v300? Thanks.

Hi there. With the new firmware, there are no changes to the AT maps for v300 except to uprev the map format to the latest (which has zero impact on the actual tune).

Bill

Archived