LegacyGT.com

Where the f*** is this noise coming from?????

Guys please help cause i cant figure this out for the life of me. I just put a fmic on my car and when i get into boost im hearing this crazy noise. It sounds like a high pitch air leak almost. I checked all the clamps and my bov flange and i cant find where its coming from at all. Its clear as day from inside the car. Its a forge bov with the different color springs. Im using the yellow spring supposably its good for 15 to 22 lbs and im just under 18. you think maybe this noise is coming from leak through that idk some suggestions ??

I'm at 18psi and the tuner said stick with blue. food for thought. get a boost leak test done for the source of the leak. tighten the F outta the recirc hose at the bpv.

EDIT: perhaps I'M using the wrong spring, lol. just do a boost leak test it makes it easy to find a system leak.

EDIT: At 18psi, I'm holding boost perfect with the blue spring according to my log

If it sounds like an air-leak, then it probably is. Just because the clamps are tight, doesn't mean there isn't a leak.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived