LegacyGT.com

LGT L 5MT Driver's seat 'breakdown' at 10,000 miles?

I can feel it on mine, but don't find it annoying. It feels like the lumbar support thing is made of plastic or something wimpy and seems to have a bit of give.

Mine is a Ltd, and I've kept the lumbar setting on the lowest setting (least lumbar).

I can feel it on mine, but don't find it annoying. It feels like the lumbar support thing is made of plastic or something wimpy and seems to have a bit of give.

Mine is a Ltd, and I've kept the lumbar setting on the lowest setting (least lumbar).

I had the same problem, but the problem has disappeared. Wonder if it only occurs at certain lumbar settings. Usually when I noticed the problem I would move the lumbar setting forward and back and the problem would seem to disappear. I haven't notice the problem in several months. I also thought it might have been associated with it when it gets hot in the car, but I am not sure.

-S

No popping, but my driver's seat sounds like an old rocking chair when I get in and out (10k mi). I had to force the service advisor to sit inside the car while I got in and out to reproduce the horrible squeaking ("Think about it from Subaru's perspective" he says to me about replacing the seat). After 3wks of messing around, the car is finally going in next week to have the entire seat frame replaced!

Archived