LegacyGT.com

$950 for Rota G-Force Wheels/tires seem right?

mikystyle

Looking for new wheels for my 09 legacy and found some 17x7.5 black rota g-force wheels in mint shape and Wanli tires with 3,000 on them for $950. Seems a little pricey. Im not to familiar with the import scene as im new to it so dont know much about wheels and junk. Im a truck guy so any help would be appreciated. I really want 18"s but wheels in good shape are hard to find.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/pts/2379941413.html

A quick look through the wheel member classifieds on this site and nasioc would tell you a lot about market pricing. Never heard of Wanli tires. And wouldn't do 18s in Boston, but everyone has an opinion and that's a personal choice. What's wrong with your stock wheels? Just looks aren't so good?
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

A quick look through the wheel member classifieds on this site and nasioc would tell you a lot about market pricing. Never heard of Wanli tires. And wouldn't do 18s in Boston, but everyone has an opinion and that's a personal choice. What's wrong with your stock wheels? Just looks aren't so good?

Yeah just not happy with looks. The lighter alloy color doesn't mix with my bronze car. Looking for a black/gunmetal wheel. I live in NH so 18s would be better than if I lived in Boston, I got u there. I've never heard of those tires either and i see rota prices all over the board that's y in not sure

I'm not sure if you have a normal 3.0R or the limited. If you have the basic 3.0r, most wrx wheel/tire setups with a 215/40-18 or 225/40-18 should be proper tire diameter and fitment. Check NASIOC.

If you have a limited 3.0r, you already have 18's with a larger diameter 215/45-18 tire, which is rarer and harder to find in a used setup.

Thanks guys. I figured that was a little pricey but I just wanted to double check. I'm still hunting for a good setup.

I don't have the limited so I got the stock 17"s.

I've been on wheeldude a few times and if I can't find a good used deal I'll probably take that route

I'm running 18x8.5 rota g-forces in/out of boston everyday. No problems, and I've hit some serious potholes....I think it will take a ditch, literally, to blow a tire/rim. I'm semi stretched with 225/40 18 kuhmo spt's, and still no issues. You'll be okay in boston with them. I commute in/out to crosstown garage over on mass ave 5 days a week.

Archived