LegacyGT.com

Bilstein feeler

06silvarubiLGT

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to put a feeler out there... I work at a tire store and currently have a small hook-up for the Bilsteins, I wont have any fronts available till later this month.. I dont really want to make a business out of this just seein if anyone needs a hook-up... Im thinkin between what they cost me and shipping I should be able to get a full set shipped out around 600-650.00 depending on shipping.. This is just for struts and boots, no spings or mounts.. I can also get rims cheaper than most wholesale, prolly about same after ship, but if you local to ma and want some rims, hit me up.. Like I said just a feeler, so if you are interested let me know..

I used to work at a Subi dealer also and have a hook-up there too, Its not much off list but I can definately beat the list prices with that said, maybe I can beat the conversion kits offered out there, but this is just a feeler

Nice, I love the bashing guys. Not a scam just a kid that works in the aftermarket world. I know it wasnt gunna be a big savings, I didnt find them quite that cheap, guess I didnt look hard enough. I apologize for taking up forum space. now moving on to more important topics.:cool:

I got mine from TireRack for a little under $600 shipped.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I'm looking at the package Fred Beans offers for $1k that, in addition to the struts, includes:

-Front SPEC-B Strut Tops, Nuts, Dust Seals, Spacers/Washers, & Spring Seats.

-Rear Strut Tops, Nuts, Washers/Spacers, Dust Seals, & Spring Seats

Would that be a more economical route versus purchasing the above extra items on my own? More specifically, is it possible to get the extra stuff for substantially less than $400?

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

Search for a thread I started in the suspension forum. I listed all the part numbers I used to piece together my setup. I got discounts on everything, but retail would have been about the FBP price.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

FBP's package deal is not a good price unfortunately. It's MUCH cheaper to buy the struts elsewhere and get their Spec.B strut mounts package for $55.. I imagine the rear hardware is not much more.

Archived