LegacyGT.com

[Cincy,OH] T67 Rotated Kit

GoofyLGT

I bought this off of ebay, yes its ebay. Please do not make any comments on your opinions of ebay, this is strictly a forsale forum.

brand new stainless steel turbo up pipe, downpipe, 47mm wastegate, and t67-25g spec'd turbo all made by OBX for the Subaru EJ20/25 in the GDA/GDB Body Style. Up pipe and downpipe is made from 321 stainless steel for strength and durability. Downpipe is based off a Japanese design and will require minor modification to bolt up to the USDM exhaust system. Downpipe utilizes a 3" oulet. Inlet on the downpipe is sized to match the turbine housing. Wastegate includes 3 springs - 17psi, 12psi and 8psi. The specs on the turbo is as follows.

Compressor:

60mm inducer / 77mm exducer : 60trim : .64ar

Compressor Inlet:

100mm (approximate)

Compressor Outlet:

65mm (approximate)

Turbine:

53mm exducer / 61mm inducer: 76trim : .68ar

Turbine Outlet

55mm (approximate)

There is a header in this picture I will include it, I also have a catless turbo xs uppipe. I can include that also, looking to get $900 + Shipping.

So it comes with the ebay kit, Turbo XS uppipe, and a UEL header.

$900 + shipping.

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd334/Goofygoodin1/RotatedTurbo.jpg

Saw your motor build man that's a might big turbo. Have anytime on it how's the lag and where you going to use that other engine to take that turbos abuse!!! hope your doing to going foward and using a different turbo some sort of dual ball-bearings and billet wheel...

Archived