My parts to go on are as follows:

Stromung CBE - Thanks to msprank!

CNT catted DP

FastMotorsport UP

AVO TMIC

Grimmspeed EBCS

Perrin SRI

Group A lightened crank pulley

I'm hoping for some decent numbers with these parts. I know the 5EAT will hold me back from my power goal (not even these parts can get that) but this will be good enough for now. Maybe ClimberD can hurry up on that VB mod :lol:. Kidding, Climber, just excited for that too.

Will post the results when I get them and Infamous refines the tune. Saturday is install day.

I sent a PM to Shamir but I can imagine he's pretty busy.

When I'm ready for a tune, I just buy it, tell them what I have on it right? Or do I need to give them a learning map like I've been reading about on some tunes?

Base Map uploaded!!

Car feels amaaaaazing so far. Such smooth power and my dad even said he's impressed (and he comes from previously owning a '69 10 second Camaro).

Infamous is the man! Thanks to those who helped with the tune, Infamous himself, and my dad for installing all of my tedious parts (Uppipe - BAD times haha).

He never got pictures of it. He kicks himself everyday I bring it up. I kick him harder. My dad also had a real quick red Chevy S10 (the little pickup?). Custom built auto tranny and many other things. All the points on his license came because of that truck lol!

Archived