LegacyGT.com

Racer X FMIC install on 5eat restrictor pill?

OGHK87Jay

I've been searching and searching and all I keep finding is people saying that to switch a smaller restrictor bead when running stock turbo but none of the posts and threads say what size bead to replace the original restrictor bead pill with on the 5eat. Can some one please fill me in on the size and where to get it from? As of this moment I don't have the money to replace get a bigger turbo but will run the oem for now and also waiting on Climber D's vb research to complete before I turbo swap

The restrictor pill has everything to do with your boost controller, and nothing to do with your type of transmission. Ask your tuner what to do. You can buy those little beads from FredBeansParts for like $1 each. But they will want to know what size you want, so your tuner will tell you what he requires to get your car running well.

I know nothing more about restrictor pills.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

No worries Mike. I still need to find time and funds to get the Injector Dynamics 725cc top feed injectors $455 (how are these? Anygood? or should i go bigger with the 1000cc even tho gas is killing my wallet and cradle robbing me, the price is the same for both. How come? Do I have to buy the adapters too?), or should i get the other injectors the 750cc deatschwerks?, walbro fuel pump, GS ebcs, avo actuator

Looks like Rallitek is ditching any inventory. They no longer are allowed to hold AVO inventory. Like the rest of us. Only 1 USA distributor has contract to hold inventory now. So we are all at the whim of them, or the once a month shipment from Japan that AVO USA gets.

I had 13 actuators and all mine are gone.

Archived