LegacyGT.com

Does Megan Racing Header fit on 5eat?

OGHK87Jay

There is a distinct difference between "should fit" and "does fit".

You get what you pay for. If you buy something thats cheap and low quality, don't be surprised when it doesnt fit well.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Do a search. Megan has a history of ill fitting and poor performing products. Notice no vendors on the forum pushing them?

I was recently told that things were changing at Megan. Then that member/vendor never received their parts. So...

Both of those are nice. For the price I really like the GTSpec. Insane welds, made in same factory as Tomei and is same design. Even comes with very nice uppipe and great gaskets as a package for less than most headers.

But Tomei cost twice what GTSpec does. Funny because they are identical. Tomei comes with a roll of wrap, only difference. I have both side by side at the shop now because J brought in Tomei and I stock GTSpec, LOL.

If i could do it all again, I'd go with the gt spec instead of the perrins that i have. They're both el and the gt spec seem to have fewer issues leaking at the slip joints.

IMO, there's no reason to get headers unless you go with equal lenght.

Archived