LegacyGT.com

New Wheel/Audio Console/Center Console/Sub

Catbeater

Made this over in the Interior/Audio but wanted to post it here and get some answers from any of you locals...

So I decided I am going to take the plunge and do two (related) upgrades at once... I am going to change the factory stereo out with the JDM one so that I can add in a Double-DIN Nav unit... and I am going to replace the current steering wheel so that I can have wheel controls. Was hoping you all could help me out with where to get parts...

Legacy Spec B Wheel

Found listed at several sites, including Fred Beans, but they seem a tad expensive. Anyone know the best/cheapest place to get one?

Headunit

What's the best you all have been using? I am thinking around the 700 dollar range, so this looks like the best I'm finding... Any other suggestions?

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-AVIC-X93...item45fa2d606b

JDM HVAC

going to order from avojdm.com

Wiring

Mostly on my own... hoping to get some help from SVXdc...

Other

I also want to look into the JDM arm rest extensions and OEM subwoofer while I'm in there tearing everything apart... Avojdm.com is the only place i found the arm rest and i cannot find the subwoofer... any help?

http://www.avojdm.com/product_info.php?products_id=158

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

wouldn't personally go for the OEM sub, get a tube or an under the seat aftermarket one if you only want to add a little bass. or find one used. Post in the wanted to buy forums.

I didn't even know they made aftermarket under the seat ones... that would be perfect. Basically i want something unobtrusive that improves my overall sound...

I don't need anything window rattling... already did that one in high school, had a system in my truck that hit 165 dB :D

Archived