LegacyGT.com

LegacyGT.com=Worst site for photo upload

I'm a member of several sites for cars I previously and currently own. Hands down this site is the worst when it comes to uploading photos. I have also spoken with several members on the board and they are expressing similar issues. Can a moderator please chime in and explain what issues need to be resolved to make this site friendlier to the upload process?:confused:

We use vbulletin software, the same forum software that 90% of all car forums use, so our uploader is no different. We've also used vbulletin now for about 7 years and this is the first complaint I've heard of.

If you are having issues, people here would love to help, but using blanket statements like "Worst site for photo upload" which is impossible to be true, doesn't help us resolve your specific issue.

So can you be more specific as to what you would find better on a different vbulletin forum over ours? Are there error screens? What do they say? The attachments we take are also very generous (size wise) compared to many other sites.

Archived