LegacyGT.com

Will my exhaust fit a 5mt?

Skillz

I have a Crucial DP, MP and Greddy CBE on my 05 LGT automatic wagon. My friend has the exact same car except it's a 5MT. Will my exhaust fit on his car? I'm sure my headers and UP will fit but not sure about the rest.

Is the Crucial DP the 2-piece one? If so, the front section should fit, the back section will require the MT version I believe. If it's one piece, then I don't believe the AT version will fit the MT. MP and CBE should fit fine as long as the flanges are compatible.

Unless I've misunderstood the questions, then forgive the intrusion and I'll just be shuffling along. ;)

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

So you have a 1-piece or a 2-piece Crucial DP for an LGT 5EAT, and an SPT (V1 or V2) Mid, Y, muffler Cat-back setup? No other Mid, and no GReddy? Just trying to visualize the end-2-end setup.

By Mid-pipe, I mean the pipe at the distant end of the DP (1-piece or 2-piece bolted together to make 1 DP) back to the Y-Pipes?

It's a Crucial shorty DP, Crucial hi-flow catted MP and GReddy SP2 CBE (includes everything behind the MP all the way to the tips). Sorry...was typing too fast for my brain!!

Okay - got it. The front shorty-piece with work with your friend's MT, the back shorty-piece will not. Just like the stock setup, the back piece is transmission specific. Everything else will work, including everything before the turbo and everything after the back shorty-piece.

And sorry for my confusion... I saw SP2 and read SPT (completely threw me off).

Archived