LegacyGT.com

I need a paint overhaul..Bad.

blongo804

Does anyone know who in PA/NY/NJ or somewhere no more than 4-5 hours away can help me out? I have terrible swirling, chips, scratches, and very minor rust spot. I also gotta call the PDR guys to remove some dents for me. My car is basically trashed and it hurts to look at (thanks, previous owner!!).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I know, I know. My dad is leery though (if that's the word to use). He wants it "professional". I also need my hood/rear bumper completely re-painted. Especially since people like to engrave male genital parts in my hood. I'm beyond PO-ed with this paint.

Welcome to the world of OBP paint. I'll make sure I send you a message with a comparison of pre portercable and post prtercable, then you can make your own decision.

If you dad wants it done professionally, take it to Universal Auto in South Side, Scranton. That's who my family only deals with when it comes to body work. Butch is his name, ask for him. Does tremendous work. Can just about color match and blend anything.

Definitely do that. I'm sure if it comes out good, you can get a good picture of the comparison.

Thanks for the suggestion too. I'll definitely keep that in mind. All these scratches need to go before the WBM.

Archived