LegacyGT.com

Squeak while turning left, only when driving slow.

Ok so I have a squeak while I turn left, when I am turning slow, uner 15 miles an hour.

I am fairly sure I need to fix the break pads because they squeak when I apply them. How ever the two squeaks sound differnt.

My car drives nice and strait, I am fairly sure I don't need it aligned, and I have searched on here and in my books. But can't diagnose it.

It looks like maybe it is a wheel bearing, but from my search's here it looks like they shouldn't make that noise.

It is also only happens sometimes. Not on every slow speed left hand corner. You can't hear it inside with the windows up, and you can't feel anything in the wheel when it happens.

Kinda' taring my hair out over this one. :( lol

I was hoping you guys had some possiblilitys I could run through and check. Thanks for the help in advance. I'v been kind of a bother recently.

• 2 weeks later...
im having a similar problem with my front passenger side wheel, i presumed it was the wheel bearing, i hear a scratching sound that occurs when i turn left or at high speeds, it seems to be a spinning noise that increases with speed. my car is my baby and the sound only gets more predominant. Dealership said it was not a concern at the time of inspection but i disagree, i love my Subaru, any advice would be helpful.

Mine recently started doing this too. When I turn left very slightly it will make a metal sheering noise.

My boots are good. I re-greased my caliper pins. I may go try to bed my brakes in nice and hard out somewhere.

I think it may be my spring I will pull it and clean it all up. But I am not really sure that could cause that.

Archived