LegacyGT.com

Subaru Legacy GT Limited (2002)

cebosound

Hello, I am new to the site, I am looking to purchase a used subaru legacy. It is for sale in my home town for 5800$$. It snows where I live so a subaru makes sense, but I plan on using it as a 3rd car for a while, so looking for something in this price range.

It has auto trans, sunroof, and leather heated seats (but you guys probably already knew that.) It also comes with a extra set of rims with snow tires. (146k miles).

The pic is in my avatar, I am going for a test drive tomorrow. I have been doing some research on his car for a couple of days; any any additional advise would be great.

thanks Lojasmo. All maintenance is done by our local subaru dealer. Overall , everything sounds like its on the up an up. It drove well also. Might be picking i up tomorrow for purchase.

I must admit, I am suprised there hasn't been more members chiming in on this thread. Ow well, If i get the car tomorrow, i will let you all know. and maybe once i have the car, we can chat about some details later.

THank you.

Well, I bought the car. what a deal, and i must admit that even though this is an older car, its easily to tell the quality of materials used in this machine. This is my first subaru. and I live in an area that has many Subes. ......... I am still trying to figure out the rhythm of this site. So I will take some time to browse around and get to know the site.

Archived