LegacyGT.com

Parting out.

I'm confused, didn't you say you didn't have a set of snowflakes like 4 posts ago? And how do you get the nuts on the struts after adding an inch and a quarter of space to them?

Just curious.

Nate

They are on his silver car he just bought I bet.

You have to use longer bolts to make the spacers work.

sweet. that was fast. was the hood in the shape you excepted. should be 3 dents total.

Pretty much, I don't really mind the small dents since it is a daily driver. There are dents all over my car already but I got the black paint off the side of the hood which is what I really am happy about more than anything.

And both my Subarus have hood scoops now!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5148/5607893386_e22b13e74c_z.jpghttp://farm6.static.flickr.com/5251/5534766937_188415134f_z.jpg

what under the hood then to go with that rollcage. 100 horses of raw ej15 pOwER??

More like 130HP of raw EJ22 power. :lol: Still beats STis at autocrosses... but I'm doing a WRX swap after the suspension and wheels are upgraded.

Back on topic, hood scoop looks great on the Legacy. Changes the look on the front completely.

a ej25 beats a sti. weight advantage right?

and yes. looks great. can beleive thats my hood.

I just don't need more than 400 HP in a car that already has a weight advantage... and much cheaper.

A friend has a dent puller so we are going to try and pull out the dents in the hood and around the rest of the car

Bump, UPDATED FIRST POST WITH NEW PARTS AND WHAT im selling.... and engine is out of car but car is gone now.. what i have is what i have..

the engine is not in a state to run. i would take it down to short block first clean the heads up and do a full timing belt job on it.

Archived