LegacyGT.com

Bob Baker SO Cal

I just bought my car this Saturday! But I have not brought it home( long story)

But I got a good deal and the staff was really cool. No hassel Great price under invoice, so not a bad place to go if your in the market for a Subi.

P.S. I got the only one in SoCal Very!!!!! Excited. white manual with black interior Gt Limited.

Just want to say hello!!!!

It was very hard to find. I was looking for it for about 2 months. And getting it was even harder. But as of right now I have the last 05 that was sold in socal. The next one will have to be a 2006. Only 100 miles on it. I am very anxious to get it hopefuly monday.

Welcome to the world of Subaru Legacy. Nice to see you got the best color (IMHO) on the LGT. I had to order mine to get everthing exactly the way I wanted it. Make sure you post up pics in the Satin White Pearl post so we can see your car.

Bob Baker was where I bought our Forester... Jim McCracken the Subaru brand manager is a really nice guy to deal with. Firm but fair.

FWIW - I was just at Rancho Subaru on Saturday getting an oil change and 27 point inspection. There's still a ton of 05's on their lot, along with a scad of STI's and Foresters. While I was there I stopped in to see Liz Bontempo the internet sales rep. She just relocated to San Diego from Massachusetts in January and is getting her feet on the ground. We talked some about their new facility, Subaru-only floor, sales and maintenance/repair. Will be really sweet when they get it all done.

Again, congratulations and look forward to meeting you soon.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived