LegacyGT.com

Parts car for all.

how much for front passenger window switch (the black piece itself, not the whole assembly), power antenna (if it works!), little circular plastic tab on the right hand door pull that covers the screw to hold the door on, and the small metal panel under the left rear tail light (if not damaged), and the two plastic tabs in the trunk that hold each cover closed for the tail lights, shipped to 28315

dude i dont know how to get those off. the other one was takening off with a address sign. haha

Open the door. Pry the inner trim piece off with flat head. Remove the screws in the door handle and door grip. Remove inner door panel by pulling up and out. Remove the three #2 phillips screws from the inside of the mirror. Disconnect the wiring from mirror to door. Remove mirror by pulling out.

the tranny is old. like 230,000miles on it. granted it works and i dont know why. plus how am i gonna ship a tranny. plus how and i gonna remove it.

i also got a sti muffler from a 04 sti. the tip is beat up like the rest of the car.

and the little piece of metal below the rear tailights has surface rust. still want it who ever wanted it.

EVERYBODY LOOK AT THE FIRST POST. FOR UPDATES AND CURRENT BUYERS. PM ME IF YOU WANTED A PART BUT ARE NOT ON THE LIST.

PLEASE HAVE ZIPCODE AND ITEM IN YOUR PM SUBJECT LINE.

THANK YOU.

i mean my whole bumper is gone cuz some stupid kids backed into the car so i need a new one so how much for bumper shipped to 47918

ok well still bumper has been ran over by its own car twice. im speachless that you want it.

i don't believe i can ship that either.

Archived