LegacyGT.com

MD Meets?

xero287

That meet was weak.

Wasn't too bad, once the ice was broken and we went to Fuddruckers. :lol:

What kind of meet were you expecting? Most meets are just meet up, chit chat, stare, eat, lethargy, and go home.

lol I was comparing them to the NH meets, I just didn't sense that feeling of Subaru community haha. I'll definitely be going for more just saying that people didn't really talk about anything on the roof. Maybe most of them were new

Not sure how long you've live in MontCo...very little sense of community ANYWHERE in this area. It's a lot of "it's all about me" here. The transient nature of DC doesn't help, add that to a dying sector of the Subaru crowd (The new Legacy isn't of much interest to mod/performance crowd like the previous generations). LGT Biggie use to be one of the organizers in the area, but he's gone Caddy, and while still here, isn't the main force. I'll try to pick up the slack some, but this and next month are busy times for me (getting ready to go storm chasing out west). There is the Skyline drive group meet-up. You should do that one if you can make it. Skyline Drive is a great place to roll around in an AWD Subie.

If I get some free time in the next week, I'll try to schedule a meet for late in April (last week or something). I like to have a least two weeks to get everyone interested and signed up.

anyone interested in an Annapolis (MD) meet? I know Im one of a handful of members in the Anne Arundel County area and it seems like there a lot of people on the outskirts of the district but there are plenty of places to meet where we wont have to worry about being run-off by the fuzz and there are also plenty of places to go to get a bite to eat or adult beverages during or after the meet. Not to mention in southern Anne Arundel county there is an abundance of nice backroads on which we could do some spirited driving. (NOT RACING! just sayin...)
what did u mean when you said. it felt like i was driving a civic? did u mean the car felt like it was more dependable and it was getting better mpg's?

Archived