LegacyGT.com

Official Wagon Picture Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious about the fuel economy on HW. Let us know if there is a difference.

I don't go on the highways that often even though I basically live off a highway :lol:. I just filled up my tank so I will monitor it. I usually fill up around 250-270 miles on a tank. Today I filled it up when I was at 205 and I put in 10 gallons.

I wonder if the wing will help my highway swaying I get sometimes. The car seems to move side to side sometimes but I just wonder if my steering rack is just worn out being that my car has over 220k miles on it

Yes, HWs are pretty boring, no curve to play with ;)

You may want to check the tie rod ends (2 inner and 2 outer). It might be a misalignment too. I changed the 2 inner and realign the wheels and it made a pretty good difference. Our HWs here in Montreal area are mostly in bad shape.

Yes, HWs are pretty boring, no curve to play with ;)

You may want to check the tie rod ends (2 inner and 2 outer). It might be a misalignment too. I changed the 2 inner and realign the wheels and it made a pretty good difference. Our HWs here in Montreal area are mostly in bad shape.

In Florida, they are decent but there's a lot of tolls I have to pass by which I try to avoid unless its necessary. I always like taking the back roads just for the nice scenery. I will look into my tie rods and tank you for the info. Any aftermarket performance ones or just the OEMs?

My Car Build Log: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2000-leggy-brighton-wagon-swagon-242198.html?t=242198

A 4 year build and she's finally complete.

Quick rundown:

EJ257 built motor - closed deck conversion (machined/balanced to 0.50-0.54 grams)

Ported/polished heads/cores

IPT modified transmission with custom oil cooler

Comp Turbo custom oilless Triplex ceramic ball bearing turbos in parallel

ATi Balancer

Custom FMIC with top mount air intake

BC Racing F-09 coilovers

Black K-Sport Brake Kit (8-pot Front , 4-pot rear)

Whiteline BSF19xz/BSR19xz swaybars, mount kit and end links

Custom 3" exhaust piping

All parts are either ceramic coated or powder coated as required.

V44 ViPEC standalone ECU - programmable as you drive!

Mosconi amps, Kenwood HD890 HU, Focal mids/highs, JB Audio subs, complete Dynamat coverage

Liberal front bumper, Hipposleek side/rear bumper (Liberal sides/rear were discontinued)

Volk Rays 18" x 7.5" G25 Dark Prism wheels wrapped with 215/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sports

Nardi Personal Lesmo leather/anthracite steering wheel

Stitched leather seats and door cards with red leather inserts

Completely resprayed black interior including dash

Black headliner and carpet

Carbon fiber hydro dipped interior accents

972064001_SubaruFront500kb.thumb.jpg.f4f3884ffa886404819250af725e8bbb.jpg

1978458854_SubaruRear500kb.thumb.jpg.78239c278a46bce0733471cf9bd6f7f5.jpg

1108578969_SubaruStereo-RearHatchView500kb.thumb.jpg.b2299fffc23ffbc4f900135b3769e6e3.jpg

1218483690_SubaruInterior500kb.thumb.jpg.3b36af02e0457567ec31f061a30d1129.jpg

945795356_VolkRaysG25DarkPrism500kb.thumb.jpg.7878bb0457ad37446977c81bd033d914.jpg

Edited by Kilroy

A 4 year build and she's finally complete.

I'd love to see this in person, but from the pictures, this is THE nicest modded Legacy wagon I've ever seen. By FAR. I love everything you did. Excellent job! :wub:

I need to really step my game up now. Damn.

luckily im not trying to compete, you guys have some really nice wagons!

here is my latest wagon, hank, first day out with him. did just fine tho, got really abused on some decent trails in northern AZ. nothing real difficult, just a test to see how he would handle it.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/33f8i00.jpg