LegacyGT.com

Official Wagon Picture Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spend $900 so I could officially post in this thread.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z314/987687/purpy/5E65F75R33E63L13Mec8p398cf9382e321832.jpg

Needs head gaskets and a clutch, easy!

174k miles. The engine has no knock or piston slap and makes good oil pressure. It runs really nice. I'd probably just drive it for a while if the clutch wasn't so bad it's almost impossible to accelerate. It was a dicey 85 mile drive home.

thanks dude and actually i believe its the stock spoiler for the gt wagons im gonna change it once i get the chance just blew my driver side tire =\

Whore it up DJ! Flaunt that hot s***!

DJ, where did you get the spoiler for your wagon? I've been having a dickens of a time finding one. Help a brother out!

Your car looks awesome, I always see lowered newer gens around a Seattle but Never anything modded like yours. Living in the pnw, i feel like you have to make your subie different so you dont get mistaken for "just another subaru driver" Do you go to the stanced meets and stuff?

third gen leggys are super rare to mod and even harder to get right so ive been trying to kind of stand out in the subie scene in washington. i would love to be a help to anyone modding third gen leggys. but yes in order to stand out u need to be different lol i go to as many stance meets as possible but i recently blew a tire and my lip was destroyed cause of it so now i am running a new tire fitment 205/40/18's on 18x9.75 +20 wheels....probably the biggest stretch you can do without making ur car unsafe..i need to get a new lip and finish my is300 bumper as well

Your car looks awesome, I always see lowered newer gens around a Seattle but Never anything modded like yours. Living in the pnw, i feel like you have to make your subie different so you dont get mistaken for "just another subaru driver" Do you go to the stanced meets and stuff?

Here's mine with WedsSport SA-60M 18x8, light tint all around, Tokico HTS + H&R. Rear wing will go in for paint on Monday, be on sometime next week.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z216/kdfalk/F7AB29B5-109F-4966-A8AD-5452C9467FF1-2552-0000040B4BE035D2-1.jpg