LegacyGT.com

$500 to spend at dealer...

:confused: So, after calling SOA and describing in detail to them the coupon that I got, and having them tell me that it is good for parts, and registering with Fred Beans, and getting the mailing label and going to UPS and mailing it out...FB tells me that the coupon is only good towards the purchase of a new car...WTF

All the time i spent trying to optimize those $500 and now i cant get any of it! So frustrated, had all these things I wanted to do for the car for spring :icon_sad:

Get an extended warranty. These cars suck. Yours will blow up at some point...just a matter of when not if. I'm really hating my subaru right now.

lol why? because your POS vf40 shit the bed? Do some research before you buy a car :rolleyes:

:confused: So, after calling SOA and describing in detail to them the coupon that I got, and having them tell me that it is good for parts, and registering with Fred Beans, and getting the mailing label and going to UPS and mailing it out...FB tells me that the coupon is only good towards the purchase of a new car...WTF

All the time i spent trying to optimize those $500 and now i cant get any of it! So frustrated, had all these things I wanted to do for the car for spring :icon_sad:

Who did you talk to at FBP???

I've used subybucks multiple time to buy parts.

Why would you call SOA?

All I need now is a hill holder and a center passing light...

Who did you talk to at FBP???

I've used subybucks multiple time to buy parts.

Why would you call SOA?

I called SOA to understand the confusing coupon I got in the mail. It said it could be applied to a previously untitled vehicle and it had all the information on it from the car that I JUST bought...so I was confused, was it a retroactive coupon that gave me $500 rebate on the car I just bought??

Sooo, I called for clarification and the dude told me that it was effectively dealer credit and that it could be spent on a new car, parts or service.

I then assumed this was "Subie Bucks" and continued to send them to FB's.

Apparently, what i have was in fact some subaru loyalty program BS and not subie bucks.

Not FB's fault but shitty that im out time, effort and money and have gained absolutely nothing for my car. Also, since i just bought a car, why would i buy another one??? Coupon is useless.

:mad:

Archived